Name: Katarzyna (Kasia) Ciszek.
Location: Poznań, Poland / Maastricht, Netherlands.
Occupation: Media student, freelance photographer and blogger.
1.What you can see and hear from your bedroom window?
Looking out my window in my temporary Poznań home, I have a forest view with the sound of chirping birds.
2. As a child you always dreamed of…?
Becoming an artist, preferably a painter.
3. What are your 5 most immediate concerns right now (list in order of importance).
- Global warming.
Finding the right career path.
Making New Years resolutions.
Choosing my form of exercise for the day.
Deciding on my New Years Eve outfit.
4. What is the mode of transport you regularly use and what do you love/ loathe about it?
I cycle on a regular basis. I love how it combines exercise with transport but at times get frustrated by having to carefully adapt my outfits to the weather conditions.
5. What do you like to do to pass the time?
Nothing gets me as excited as taking photos and discovering new music to listen to.
6. What was the last thing you ate?
I had a pizza in the city center of Poznań with two of my best friends.
7. What clothing trends are popular in your city?
With minus 10 degrees outside, most Poznanians forget about trends and turn to their favorite parkas and Uggs to fight the cold.
8. What is your outfit today and why have you chosen it?
I wore a lace Zara dress, a Forever 21 cropped sweater, my beloved sheep jacket from WE and Vagabond Grace boots. I tried to layer to adapt my outfit to the weather conditions.
9. Name your 3 favourite places to shop:
I love dropping by Dutch flea markets not only for unique clothing pieces for a fraction of the retail price, but also for original, good quality homeware and furniture. From regular shops I am a fan of the polish streetwear label Local Heroes and Swedish brand- Monki.
10. What is the one thing you want to achieve in your life before you die?
I would like to publish a book before I die, whether it be a cookbook or a collection of photographs.
You can find out more about Katarzyna via her blog: The Hip Alley