“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way – it does not exist” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Seeking. In one way or another we’re all looking for answers in our lives. We may feel we’re lacking, not good enough or not sufficiently enlightened. We search for ways to find greater self awareness, intuitive insight or purposeful direction. Exploring different tools, techniques and teachings, we are eager to awaken the magic within us. But it is already within you. Acknowledging the beautiful energies, true gifts and unlimited potential that you innately possess is the first step to enlightenment. Honouring yourself and your unique path is your birthright.
This is the month to find your way, while realizing that there is no right path, no right way or no right purpose. There is only you, and you are right, right now. Your soul is here to acknowledge and learn from the unique abilities, challenges and triumphs that make you who you are. Realize that YOU, and the knowledge about yourself, the use of your talents and the ability to embrace your unique perceptions of life is what leads to greater fulfillment. YOU are the teacher, the student and the master. This is your time to honour all three!
In the weeks ahead we can tap into a powerhouse of celestial energies, assisting us in finding and honouring greater self believe, personal power and true appreciation of who we are. With a total solar eclipse at the New Moon in Pisces, the Sun moving into Aries heralding the Equinox, and the final pass of a long-running Uranus-Pluto square, we can break way from a feeling of lack and move toward greater self belief and individual recognition!
This is the month to find our path by realizing that our purpose is to be ourselves, to embrace who we are and honour our uniqueness! This is also an especially good time for a Motivational Astrology reading to help you connect with your own path.
#Astro-Motivation for March
* 6 March (5th in U.S.A.): Full Moon in Virgo – You’re already perfect! In our quest to be better, we’re often critical of ourselves or impatient with our progress. Don’t pick yourself apart in your pursuit of perfection. You already are! Consider all that you have accomplished, experienced and surmounted in life. These contribute much more to your beautiful soul growth than a list of what’s lacking. Although this Virgo Full Moon helps us scope out the details, it cautions us not to be too analytical or nit-picky – with ourselves or others. This time is best used for getting rid of the clutter that takes up our time, space and energy. By releasing whatever is clogging our emotional, spiritual or physical health, we can move freely toward a more perfect, happy and holistic YOU!
* 13 March (12th in U.S.A.): Mercury into Pisces – Imagination into Manifestation! Honouring our sensitivity and encouraging our inner creative muse allows us to bring our visualizations into manifestation. Our thoughts and expressions are now more sensitive, intuitive, spiritually focused and feeling. This marks a new cycle of empathy and greater appreciation of our imaginations, artistry, visual sense and meditative mindset. We are more responsive to gentler, kinder, sympathetic connections and in turn we reach out with greater love and supportive expression to those we care about.
* 12 – 17 March (12th – 16th in U.S.A.): Uranus square Pluto – Let Go to Grow! This major alignment represents the weeding out of old beliefs, life patterns and daily habits that no longer support our progress. As this transit finally culminates after three years of activity, we’re being asked to reflect back on the lessons learned about ourselves and our lives during this time. We’re given insight now into what does and doesn’t work for us. There is much opportunity for transformation as we grow in greater understanding of who we are and what needs to change for our advancement. Tension can be expected, and perhaps a bumpy ride, as we move out of our comfort zones. But this experience can be metamorphic, since we are pushed to rid ourselves of the unnecessary. In this way our journey ahead can be lighter, more purposeful and certainly more self empowering!
* 14 March (13th in U.S.A.) Saturn in Scorpio goes Retrograde – Introspection and investigation! We are encouraged now to reflect upon our fears, doubts and insecurities – uncovering the causes and finding the root element of what is holding us back. As we emotionally and mentally investigate our inward issues we can uncover much about what undermines our progress. By getting to the heart of the matter we can focus more on solutions, gaining strength to surmount any challenge!
* 17 March (16th in U.S.A.): Venus into Taurus – Find Emotional Security! Get clear on what you need for your emotional security. Figure out what will bring you the lasting love you desire. If you are not sure what it is, then it will be harder to manifest. This is a time for not only focusing on greater stability in love and creative connections, but appreciating greater joy and sensuality too! Realize that the way to heart-fulfillment is not only feeling ‘safe’ and understood by another, but by expressing yourself through your senses. Honour your tactile abilities now as the touch, feel, taste of things are magnified!
* 20 March (20th in U.S.A.): New Moon in Pisces / Total Solar Eclipse – Renew Your Beliefs! We now have the opportunity to renew our beliefs and feelings about ourselves and our Universe. Greater intuitive, spiritual and creative energies emerge to assist us in moving forward with our dreams. For the next few weeks the stage is set for strengthening our sympathetic and empathic natures. More artistry and spiritual expression can be brought forward as we revitalize ourselves, using more of our imagination and feeling natures. The total solar eclipse strongly emphasizes the Pisces New Moon energy, signaling a new spiritual focus, encouraging shifts in our lives and bringing to light new truths that we can then translate into power for positive change.
* 21 March (20th in U.S.A.): The Equinox: Sun into Aries – Sunrise/Sunset Celebration! As we change seasons we are given a prime time for fresh starts, initiating new projects, releasing fear and doubt and taking on new exciting endeavours! As we find ourselves at a time of the year where we celebrate equal night and day, we are encouraged to seek more balance within our lives also. Greater courage can be felt now as we overcome challenges that have previously held us back. Our braver and more pioneering spirits can emerge, moving forward with fearless energy! This is a great time to begin new endeavours and to consider ways of strengthening your self belief!
*The Outer Planets in their current positions: Jupiter Retrograde in Leo, Saturn Retrograde in Capricorn (starting 14 March), Uranus in Aries, Neptune in Pisces, Pluto in Capricorn and Chiron in Pisces. The outer planets stay in a sign for a longer time, so their effect on us is more gradual:
Jupiter in Leo (continuing Retrograde motion until 8 April 2015): Look back at what you experienced 12 years ago, when Jupiter was last in this sign, and notice similar themes arising for you. The difference being you now have more experience, wisdom and knowledge to help make the most of this period of expansion and happiness! A favourable time to develop your leadership abilities while advancing creative and financial activities. From now until August we have greater opportunity to excel in many life areas!
Saturn in Sagittarius (Retrograde starting 14 March till 2 August 2015): This is an ideal cycle for realigning, reviewing and reconnecting with our true purpose, readdressing the steps that need to be put into place to achieve our goals. Overall, for the next three years we’ll have greater opportunity to move forward with our passions, plans and pursuits. We can now pay closer attention to what we want to experience, advance in and learn about ourselves and life for greater personal fulfillment.
Uranus in Aries: Encourages us to embrace greater freedom in our lives and honour unique forms of self expression, liberation from oppression, and inventive pioneering action. It brings both strength and inventive energy to technical, inspirational and intuitive understanding. Uranus will be in Aries until 7 March 2019.
Neptune in Pisces: Assists us in honouring greater spiritual awareness, creative inspiration and intuitive insight in our lives. We-are-all-one compassion is emphasized now along with humanitarian expression. Embracing greater sympathy and empathy along with universal understanding is highlighted. Neptune will be in Pisces until 31 March 2025.
Pluto in Capricorn: This pairing will continue until 24 March 2023, represents a major cycle of energy that brings transformation to our society, government, world order and Mother Earth. It also pushes to bring about much change to our personal lives and belief structures. Pluto in Capricorn This indicates a time when the misuse of power is brought to light and change and metamorphosis creates renewal.
Chiron in Pisces: The ability to open our hearts to others while working to heal ourselves is highlighted. Greater spiritual awareness, empathy and compassion can be gained during this time but it’s important not to loose ourselves in the effort to assist others. Keeping personal boundaries in place is key for self care too. Chiron will be in Pisces until April 2018.
GiGi Sosnoski was first introduced to Astrology when she was 10 years old, and went on to turn her love for the subject into her life’s passion “Motivational Astrology”! Giving Astrology readings and Motivational Life Coaching sessions to thousands of clients, from all walks of life and from all over the world, for over 25 years, is what gives GiGi the experience, knowledge and know-how to guide and direct others successfully! Contact GiGi: Keep Looking Up / Positive Skies