“He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying” – Nietzsche
Let go. Feel the lift. Watch as you break the bonds of earth and rise higher. Fly your dreams. Soar your imagination. Elevate your Spirit. Set your sights on the horizon, gliding safely to your destination. Expect some turbulence, but enjoy the ride. Now is your time to break free— to fly!
April is the month to release whatever is causing you to feel weighed down. Be it the relationship with yourself or with others, it’s a time of new awakening. What is no longer serving your higher or greater good will now be brought to light. With this new awareness comes more confidence and a strengthening of resolve. Any shifts you experience indicate where better balance and harmony are needed for a more fulfilling, enriching journey. Pay attention to the lessons you’re shown. If you’ve been hesitating about change, now is your chance for a clear lift off. Take it!
This month’s Full Moon Eclipse in Libra, Aries New Moon and Aries/Taurus/Gemini energies encourage us to fly our spirits forward and embrace change – especially in connection to people or personal situations. Relationships with self, others, with our visions, health, money, spiritual directions, lifestyle, philosophies or future goals all serve as our looking glass. We are now given a clearer view as to where the turbulence resides. Challenges at this time turn into opportunities, helping us to break through clouds of uncertainty. Set your compass for a new course of action this month. Transformation is your reward.
What’s in store for us for April of 2015? Here’s your #AstroMotivation:
1 April (31 March in U.S.A.): Mars into Taurus – Tangible Results! Much energy can be channeled into your goals to create the outcome you want! You are encouraged now to find greater determination and perseverance to take action. What areas will you start with first? Cultivating greater patience, along with precision planning will help you realize your dreams. Consider what you value in life, realizing that it is not just about money! YOU, your talents, your vision, your fortitude and the appreciation of life and living are the greatest treasures you possess! Honour them all!
5 April (4th in U.S.A.): Full Moon in Libra / Lunar Eclipse – Relationship Illumination! This turbo-charged Full Moon encourages us to seek greater balance in all that we do and all those we connect with. This is a time that challenges us to consider relationships of all types, as they serve as a mirror, reflecting how we view ourselves. Consider the balance needed between being a giver and being a taker, being free and being dependent, being a leader and being a follower. This is your call to relinquish past hurts, judgment of others and You/Me issues. Illuminate where harmony is needed now for greater healing, encouraging positive change to manifest! Release old patterns, self-sabotage cycles or karmic debts in order to fly free!
12 April (11th in U.S.A.): Venus into Gemini – Free your Mind! Express your thoughts and feelings with flair while showing off your wit and flirtatious spirit! Conversational ability is highlighted now and communications regarding your values, beauty, creativity and affections bring new involvements and pleasing interactions. Seek out and find new like-minded connections to share your ideas with in the weeks ahead. Promote your viewpoint and share your knowledge! Expressing your vision and allowing your curiosity to flourish leads you into new and exciting directions!
15 April (14th in U.S.A.): Mercury into Taurus – Focus on Foundations! When it comes to our goals and visions, our plans and thoughts will be more practical, patient and down to earth. Issues of security – both emotional and financial – will be the focus. Connecting and communicating with friends, associates and lovers will be deliberate, grounded and more in tune with our sensual side. Our feelings and senses are highlighted, helping our tactile natures to emerge. This is an advantageous time to focus your thoughts on what you want from a relationship!
19 April (18th in U.S.A.): New Moon in Aries – Embrace New Beginnings! This is your green light to rev your engines, plan your take-off and reboot your life! Moving forward, breaking out of your shell and beginning new adventures are all the focus now. Tapping into greater feelings of confidence, energy and optimism assist you in manifesting your dreams. Get your intentions sorted and make an effort to alter your routine! This is a favorable time for finding greater independence and freeing yourself from any inner or outer restrictions. Start something today that will help empower yourself, further your goals and align yourself with more positive action!
20 April Sun into Taurus – Purposeful Perseverance! For the next month you’ll find greater patience, strength and determination to use your abilities to push ahead! What do you need to create to further your goals? Open your window of imagination and applaud your power of invention! This begins a new period of greater appreciation, pleasure and loving expression – toward yourself and others! As such, see yourself as a beautiful piece of artwork – still being developed, embellished and colorfully put together. Now is your chance to show your ‘picture’ to the world!! Creativity is whatever makes your heart sing, makes you happy or what get you excited about life! Find your Muse!
- The Outer Planets in their current positions: Jupiter going Direct in Leo, Saturn Retrograde in Capricorn, Uranus in Aries, Neptune in Pisces, Pluto going Retrograde in Capricorn and Chiron in Pisces. The outer planets stay in a sign for a longer time, so their effect on us is more gradual:
* Jupiter in Leo (Direct in motion on 9 April): Look back at what you experienced 12 years ago, when Jupiter was last in this sign, and notice similar themes arising for you. The difference being you now have more experience, wisdom and knowledge to help make the most of this period of expansion and happiness! A favourable time to develop your leadership abilities while advancing creative and financial activities. From now until August we have greater opportunity to excel in many life areas!
* Saturn in Sagittarius (Retrograde starting 14 March till 2 August 2015): This is an ideal cycle for realigning, reviewing and reconnecting with our true purpose, readdressing the steps that need to be put into place to achieve our goals. Overall, for the next three years we’ll have greater opportunity to move forward with our passions, plans and pursuits. We can now pay closer attention to what we want to experience, advance in and learn about ourselves and life for greater personal fulfillment.
* Uranus in Aries: Encourages us to embrace greater freedom in our lives and honour unique forms of self expression, liberation from oppression, and inventive pioneering action. It brings both strength and inventive energy to technical, inspirational and intuitive understanding. Uranus will be in Aries until 7 March 2019.
* Neptune in Pisces: Assists us in honouring greater spiritual awareness, creative inspiration and intuitive insight in our lives. We-are-all-one compassion is emphasized now along with humanitarian expression. Embracing greater sympathy and empathy along with universal understanding is highlighted. Neptune will be in Pisces until 31 March 2025.
* Pluto in Capricorn: (Retrograde starting 17 April): This pairing will continue until 24 March 2023, represents a major cycle of energy that brings transformation to our society, government, world order and Mother Earth. It also pushes to bring about much change to our personal lives and belief structures. Pluto in Capricorn This indicates a time when the misuse of power is brought to light and change and metamorphosis creates renewal.
* Chiron in Pisces: The ability to open our hearts to others while working to heal ourselves is highlighted. Greater spiritual awareness, empathy and compassion can be gained during this time but it’s important not to loose ourselves in the effort to assist others. Keeping personal boundaries in place is key for self care too. Chiron will be in Pisces until April 2018.