“Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen” —Goethe
You. Like a fingerprint or snowflake, you’re a unique and brilliant expression of true magic. Within you resides all possibilities and potential in this world. You are a reflection of this beautiful Universe – a one of a kind creation! Yet all is connected, as your relationship with everything in this life depends on the relationship you have with yourself. Believing in yourself, realizing that each of us has something valuable to honor and recognize within ourselves, and share with others, is what makes magic happen.
Honour the fact that you are truly amazing and unique – and so is everyone else! We are all a diverse and dynamic combination of individual thoughts, feelings, emotions, knowledge, experiences, relationships, culture, creativity, talents and interests – and more! How incredible to realize that an infinite combination of these characteristics go in to making the unique being that is YOU! Never worry that you are less than or more than anyone else. Everyone has their own magic to acknowledge and offer this world. Like stars in the night, each one of us lights up a piece of the sky!
Believing in yourself, today, impacts the success and happiness you’ll reap in the future. Each moment that we’re given is a building block, a stepping stone, an open door toward greater self awareness and cultivation of our individual abilities. With each passing day we have the opportunity to observe, reflect and better understand who we truly are and what we’re about. In going though your regular routine be mindful of what you do well, what you enjoy and what makes your heart sing – this will help you better align with the magic in you!
May is the month to honour your personal magic and to cultivate, communicate and share your unique gifts with others!
What magical opportunities are ahead for you in the weeks to come? Here’s your #AstroMotivation for May:
1 May (30 April in U.S.A.): Mercury into Gemini – Share your Magic! Greater ability to communicate your thoughts, express your ideas, use your knowledge, learn more and interact with others is highlighted! This begins a new cycle for better self realization and utilization of our unique skills and talents. We are given further understanding of how we view life, ourselves and those we connect with. More social opportunities arise now, enabling us to share our individual magic with others, grow our self confidence and bring greater appreciation for all that we offer!
4 May (3 May in U.S.A.): Full Moon in Scorpio – Release what’s not true! This is a time of letting go, relinquishing whatever is emotionally holding us back and shedding any inauthentic parts of ourselves. This Full Lunar Light illuminates areas that need releasing in our lives: self doubt, jealousy, guilt, stress or feeling less than. This is an intense time but a necessary one in order to get us out of any ruts and encourage positive transformation. Consider what you have recently been saying, doing or creating in your life and if it is in keeping with the true you. If your self-love energies have been lacking, this is the time for casting off whatever is keeping you from believing, appreciating and honouring the magic of you!
8 May (7 May in U.S.A.): Venus into Cancer – Nurture your Beauty! The ability to acknowledge and appreciate our sensitivity, feelings and intuition helps us to connect with a more self-nurturing part of ourselves. Honor your majestic spirit now by taking greater care of your mind, body and soul which helps strengthen the positive, beautiful and magical part of yourself. Be aware of what and who makes you feel loved and appreciated, and which do not. Find a better balance between doing for others and giving to yourself. For the weeks ahead establish new ways of self-kindness, allowing your inner beauty and abilities to blossom!
12 May (11 May in U.S.A.): Mars into Gemini – Activate Self Expression! Awaken your curiosity, intellect, connection with others and magical self expression! In the weeks ahead we’ll find much mental stimulation, new interests and active communication to be the focus! Initiate activities now that encourage your mind, inspire your thoughts and allow you to join with like-minded others. Find greater confidence in sharing your knowledge and expressing your unique concepts, while feeling enthusiastic about all that life has to offer! As you power-up your self expression, be mindful too that Mars in Gemini can manifest in a feeling of being rushed, over-stimulated or scattered – so keep patient and focused in all your endeavours for greater life success!
18 May (17 May in U.S.A.): New Moon in Taurus – Appreciate Who You Are! This magical Lunar Light shines brightly for new beginnings, initiating greater appreciation and activation of our individual talents and creative callings. We can now align ourselves with better ways to advance our dreams, honouring our gifts, while finding more stability, assurance and growth of our true purpose. As we break old patterns we come into a new time of positive inner change that can manifest in more abundance in our outer world. Appreciation for all that we have been blessed with and all that we align ourselves with emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically, is highlighted. As we heal and extend love and gratitude to one another, we create opportunity for greater happiness within ourselves.
19 May (18th in U.S.A.): Mercury in Gemini goes Retrograde – Review, Reassess, Reconfirm! As the communication planet moves “backwards” for the next three weeks, we are being encouraged to refocus and reflect on our unique ideas, interests, knowledge and opinions. Despite the usual delays, breakdowns or miscommunications that can be experienced during a Retrograde period, this is a great opportunity to readdress what excites your mind, lifts your spirit and encourages your self expression. By reviewing and reconfirming the unique visions, insights and talents that we have to share with others, we once again honour the magic within us.
21 May Sun into Gemini – Empower your Self Belief! What do you know to be true about yourself? Belief is either empowering or limiting. Are you aware of your attributes or do you find yourself demeaning your abilities? Find out as we begin a new chapter for recognizing greater self-belief, realizing more of our unique skills and reinforcing positive thoughts. We can empower ourselves now by understanding that our believes are what give us wings or ground us. How we think and feel about ourselves is what makes it so. As the Sun moves into Gemini we are offered a clearer view about who we are, how we think, better ways to communicate and how to more fully express our energies and knowledge.
The Outer Planets in their current positions: Jupiter going Direct in Leo, Saturn Retrograde in Capricorn, Uranus in Aries, Neptune in Pisces, Pluto going Retrograde in Capricorn and Chiron in Pisces. The outer planets stay in a sign for a longer time, so their effect on us is more gradual:
* Jupiter in Leo: Look back at what you experienced 12 years ago, when Jupiter was last in this sign, and notice similar themes arising for you. The difference being you now have more experience, wisdom and knowledge to help make the most of this period of expansion and happiness! A favourable time to develop your leadership abilities while advancing creative and financial activities. From now until August we have greater opportunity to excel in many life areas!
* Saturn in Sagittarius (Retrograde until 2 August 2015): This is an ideal cycle for realigning, reviewing and reconnecting with our true purpose, readdressing the steps that need to be put into place to achieve our goals. Overall, for the next three years we’ll have greater opportunity to move forward with our passions, plans and pursuits. We can now pay closer attention to what we want to experience, advance in and learn about ourselves and life for greater personal fulfillment.
* Uranus in Aries: Encourages us to embrace greater freedom in our lives and honour unique forms of self expression, liberation from oppression, and inventive pioneering action. It brings both strength and inventive energy to technical, inspirational and intuitive understanding. Uranus will be in Aries until 7 March 2019.
* Neptune in Pisces: Assists us in honouring greater spiritual awareness, creative inspiration and intuitive insight in our lives. We-are-all-one compassion is emphasized now along with humanitarian expression. Embracing greater sympathy and empathy along with universal understanding is highlighted. Neptune will be in Pisces until 31 March 2025.
* Pluto in Capricorn: (Retrograde until 25 September): This pairing will continue until 24 March 2023, represents a major cycle of energy that brings transformation to our society, government, world order and Mother Earth. It also pushes to bring about much change to our personal lives and belief structures. Pluto in Capricorn This indicates a time when the misuse of power is brought to light and change and metamorphosis creates renewal.
* Chiron in Pisces: The ability to open our hearts to others while working to heal ourselves is highlighted. Greater spiritual awareness, empathy and compassion can be gained during this time but it’s important not to loose ourselves in the effort to assist others. Keeping personal boundaries in place is key for self care too. Chiron will be in Pisces until April 2018.