“Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.” – Dalai Lama
We all know thoughts shape who we are. But equally important is the ability to share those thoughts with others. Not only is this healthy for ourselves but it’s helpful to those who may benefit from what you have to say. Each of us is blessed with different experiences, viewpoints, understandings and education. Interacting, exchanging information and conveying our viewpoint with those we connect with is the most important gift we can give. This is the month to honour our personal wisdom and the ability to share it.
Whoever you are, wherever you come from, you have something valuable to share. Your thoughts, perceptions, heritage and ideas are what make you unique! Each of us has something worthwhile to say and contribute in this world! Knowing how to effectively share information, feelings or let our needs be known is an important part of living our lives to the fullest.
In this Solstice month of June, as we celebrate a new season and commemorate Matariki, the Maori New Year in New Zealand, we are encouraged to honour self expression. In sharing our thoughts and feelings with others we not only find similarities but learn different ways of viewing the world. Exchanging ideas, sharing philosophies, offering opinions, discussing viewpoints and expressing feelings are what bring us together and also help us to shine as individuals. This is the month to share your personal wisdom!
What Astrological energies are opening up for you this month? Here’s your #AstroMotivation for June:
* 3 June (2 June in U.S.A.): Full Moon in Sagittarius – The Big Vision! This is a time of culmination, helping us to embrace the larger view of our world and discover not only more about ourselves but the diverse viewpoints and different opportunities for learning that surround us. In sharing our wisdom with others we also have the chance to gain new awareness from what they offer us. As we open our minds to explore more broad-minded beliefs and positive philosophies, we have greater ability to connect and communicate with others.
* 6 June (5 June in U.S.A.): Venus into Leo – Believe in YOU! Positivity starts with you – your thoughts about yourself, your perceptions of who you are and the belief in your potential! With Venus in Leo this is certainly the time to honour your individual beauty, creativity and self expression! Appreciating your personal talents, in all their forms, helps you to be more aware of them and what you can share. Don’t look to others to establish who you are, what you should think, how you should live or how you are valued! Remind yourself of all that you have lived through, learned, and accomplished and the things that make you truly special! Hold yourself and your dreams in high regard – then go out and live them!
* 12 June (11 June in U.S.A.): Mercury in Gemini goes Direct! – Speak Up Now! As the Communication planet finally moves forward, so can our ideas, thoughts, plans and projects! Now is the time to implement what you have been considering and working toward. This is the green light for speaking up, being heard and sharing your thoughts with others while at the same time enriching your self expression. Allow your curiosity to flourish by saying YES to new group activities, friendships and enriching endeavours!
* 15 June (14 June in U.S.A.): Saturn retrogrades into Scorpio – Emotional House Cleaning! We now have the opportunity to uncover our fears and insecurities, gaining awareness of how they have undermined our progress. As we seek to find answers to emotional issues we are able to find solutions, enabling us to become emotionally stronger. This is an ideal cycle for realigning, reviewing and reconnecting with our true purpose, readdressing the steps that need to be put into place to achieve our goals. Let go of the emotional self sabotage and align yourself with the Phoenix rising from the ashes!
* 17 June (16 June in U.S.A.): New Moon in Gemini – Growing Knowledge! Sharing individual as well as communal knowledge, creating better communications with those we care about and embracing new ideas is the highlight now! As well, in commemorating Matariki, the Maori New Year, we begin a new cycle of greater expression and understanding with those in our lives. This begins a wonderful new cycle for sharing thoughts, knowledge, education, insights and philosophies. Give the gift of your personal wisdom to those who can benefit from it!
* 22 June (21st in U.S.A.): Sun goes into Cancer – Feel the Love! Honour the start of this new season by enriching your connection to others, joining with those you care about and encouraging a feeling of greater nurturing all around! As we celebrate the Solstice be mindful of how you can cultivate greater feelings of support, kindness and love for those in your life – as well as for yourself! Join together with those you care about to celebrate the Solstice by paying more attention to security issues, emotionally and physically, as well as greater respect and care of one another.
* 25 June (24 June in U.S.A.): Mars goes into Cancer – It’s A Family Affair! Family life, albeit sometimes messy or complicated, shapes who we are. Feeling positive about our background, regardless of the challenges we may have faced, encourages emotional self respect and a feeling of solidarity. True “family” are those that we consider close to our hearts and important in our lives, regardless of blood connections. This is a time to look at how those we align ourselves with shape who we are. Even if our views are unlike those we were raised with, acknowledging the differences, respecting diverse viewpoints and giving support to those who contribute positivity to our lives helps us to better know ourselves and how our beliefs and opinions came into being.
* The Outer Planets in their current positions: Jupiter in Leo, Saturn Retrograding into Scorpio, Uranus in Aries, Neptune Retrograding in Pisces, Pluto Retrograding in Capricorn and Chiron in Pisces. The outer planets stay in a sign for a longer time, so their effect on us is more gradual:
* Jupiter in Leo: Look back at what you experienced 12 years ago, when Jupiter was last in this sign, and notice similar themes arising for you. The difference being you now have more experience, wisdom and knowledge to help make the most of this period of expansion and happiness! A favourable time to develop your leadership abilities while advancing creative and financial activities. From now until August we have greater opportunity to excel in many life areas!
* Saturn in Sagittarius/Scorpio (Retrograde until 2 August 2015): This is an ideal cycle for realigning, reviewing and reconnecting with our true purpose, readdressing the steps that need to be put into place to achieve our goals. Overall, for the next three years we’ll have greater opportunity to move forward with our passions, plans and pursuits. We can now pay closer attention to what we want to experience, advance in and learn about ourselves and life for greater personal fulfillment.
* Uranus in Aries: Encourages us to embrace greater freedom in our lives and honour unique forms of self expression, liberation from oppression, and inventive pioneering action. It brings both strength and inventive energy to technical, inspirational and intuitive understanding. Uranus will be in Aries until 7 March 2019.
* Neptune in Pisces (Retrogrades on 12 June): Assists us in honouring greater spiritual awareness, creative inspiration and intuitive insight in our lives. We-are-all-one compassion is emphasized now along with humanitarian expression. Embracing greater sympathy and empathy along with universal understanding is highlighted. Neptune will be in Pisces until 31 March 2025.
* Pluto in Capricorn (Retrograde until 25 September): This pairing will continue until 24 March 2023, represents a major cycle of energy that brings transformation to our society, government, world order and Mother Earth. It also pushes to bring about much change to our personal lives and belief structures. Pluto in Capricorn This indicates a time when the misuse of power is brought to light and change and metamorphosis creates renewal.
* Chiron in Pisces: The ability to open our hearts to others while working to heal ourselves is highlighted. Greater spiritual awareness, empathy and compassion can be gained during this time but it’s important not to loose ourselves in the effort to assist others. Keeping personal boundaries in place is key for self care too. Chiron will be in Pisces until April 2018.